Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Party

First of all I must send a quite heartfelt THANK YOU SO MUCH out to Darrell and Stephanie for sooooo many many things that would take like 8 blogs (maybe more) to list, but for now I will just stick with the christmas party. It was such a fun time and we were so happy to be apart. First of all, we got to get all dressed up, which in my world is like every other YEAR. That was so fun. Second, we got to hang out with ADULTS, again for me this is rare. And lastly we met at a fantastic restaraunt with AMAZING food. We hung out at The Silver Fox and had a 4 hour dinner! It doesn't get much better than that. We ate ALOT and laughed ALOT too. What a fun group of people Joey gets to work with! No wonder he loves his job. Anyway, thanks again Stephanie and Darrell for everything, we are so thankful to have you in our lives.


Check out my $4.00 cowboy boots! My mom found them at one of her re-sale shops! I know....my own bargain hunter.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I will get the pics to you from the party. Sorry I'm so behind on it. I still haven't downloaded them off my camera!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful couple-a-hotties!!!!!